Extra Business Services
Alongside our website services, we also offer a wide and varied selection of other extra services that we have chosen to compliment your business, which we feel will enhance your brand and allow you to market across other platforms such as social media, professional newsletters and offline products such as business cards, flyers, brochures, etc.
Included in these extra services are;
- A wide range of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) packages – We can offer keyword research to find the best keywords for your website and products to maximise your exposure on search engines and dramatically improve rankings. We can also fully optimise your website and we use a clever system that will tell us how well your site is optimised.
- Business printing and branded products
- Google My Business account set up
- Custom Logo Design and brand recognition
- Mailchimp account creation, including list compiling and newsletter template set up and customisation to match your brand
- Marketing material design with printing available from the print shop
- Mobile Apps
- Custom website and mobile app icons
- Exceptional levels of website security for businesses storing sensitive customer data and payment information
- Promotional gifts to say thank you to your clients or to just showcase your brand.
- Social Media setup & account customisation for brand recognition
- Social Media Management
- WordPress Training. If the comprehensive online manual is not enough we can also offer training via screen sharing for instance.
- Video Editing of simple videos to add to your website and YouTube channel. Having a YouTube channel will certainly keep Google happy and help boost your ranking!
- Whiteboard Style Video which offers animated videos which can be used for marketing and information purposes
- Website Translation by native speakers if your markets are not in the UK. We find that this ensures your pages read correctly against using Google translate for instance, which can sometimes have grammer, spelling and legibility errors and may confuse the customer in that particular country.